Instructors, you are a key part of transformational education and we are here to support you.
Stuff you should know! (GE Announcements and Updates):
- Key Updates for 2023 Proposal Submissions
- Course proposal submission instructions
- Sign up for the GE Newsletter for monthly GE updates in your inbox
See Upcoming Webinars, Resources & Courses Below!
Explore the Curriculum
- Curriculum At-A-Glance
- Course Types
- Course Attributes
- Signature Assignments
- ePortfolios in GenEd
New to Teaching in the GenEd Refresh?
GE Teaching Resources, Webinars, & Courses
- High Impact Practices: HIP Tips with Audrey Tocco (monthly series, Fall 2023)
- Beyond Diversity Podcast (monthly series, Fall 2023)
- Fall 2023 Quick Start Live-Online Cohorts (dates TBD)
- Signature Assignment Repository (coming soon!)
- UA ePortfolio Initiative
Syllabus Design Support
- GenEd Syllabus Guidelines
- Syllabus Work Week: Creating Learner-Centered and Intentional Syllabi (Aug 14-16, 2023)
- Webinars: Peer Review: An Introduction and How-To and Panel of Experiences and Insights
- Webinar: Know-and-Go: What All Counts as Writing in My Course?
- Creating Learner-Centered and Intentional Syllabi (Syllabus Work Week Archives)
- Exploring New GE Curricular Elements (Deep Dive Sessions)