Description: These one-hour webinars dive into specific components of the General Education Refresh through interactive presentation. Our September series will focus on the course proposal preparation and review processes.
Intended Audience: While the Deep Dive Sessions are designed with instructors specifically in mind, anyone interested in learning about the GE course proposal preparation and review processes is welcome to register.
Registration: Registration is required for participation. Session recordings and materials will be posted after the session. Please contact Katie Southard with any questions or concerns
Upcoming Dates and Topics:
- Stay tuned!
How is this helpful?: These Deep Dive sessions provide a space for participants to learn about specific elements of the GE Refresh curriculum and ask questions. All sessions are recorded and posted on our website for later accessibility along with additional resources related to the topic.
How long will it take?: Each webinar in the April series will last one hour.
Archives: Visit Deep Dive Sessions for archived recordings and additional resources.
Previous Topics include:
- Feb 2,4,16,18, 2021: Learning ePortfolios
- March 24, 25, 2021: Signature Assignments
- April 12, 2021: Building Connections
- April 15, 2021: Exploring Perspectives
- April 19, 2021: Reframing Diversity in General Education<
- April 20, 2021: Writing in General Education
- April 22, 2021: Quantitative Reasoning in General Education
- May 24, 2021: Meaning Making Across General Education
- May 26, 2021: Assessment in General Education
- Sept 20, 2021: The New General Education: Your How-to-Guide for Preparing a Course Proposal
- Sept 22, 2021: Demystifying the GE Course Review Process
- March 2, 2022: A Deep Dive into UNIV 101: Launching the GE Journey