The General Education newsletter is published monthly excepting the summer months (May through July). The Newsletter provides readers with updates about General Education initiatives as well as teaching and tech tips. To subscribe, please click the "Subscribe" button below.
For Newsletters issues before September 2020, please see General Education News hosted by the Office of Instruction & Assessment.
- Welcome back!
- New website and new newsletter look;
- Soft launch of new GE program in Spring 2022;
- Instructor Support Programs;
- Introducing readers to the Office of Instruction and Assessment (OIA);
- A new Teaching Models website;
- Seeking volunteers for a Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) study;
- Teaching & Tech Tips:
- What strategies work best in pandemic teaching?
- What to do about technology in the Fall 2021 semester?
Topics: Soft rollout Spring 2022; launch of the Quick Start Programs; launch of General Education Office Hours; launch of the Deep Dive Sessions.